Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hello again.


So I've been an absentee blogger for quite some time now, I've had a strange couple months, to say the least. To put it simply I liked this girl and things didn't work out. You know how that goes. Anyway, as is common of that situation I've been at low ebb, and so blogging goes by the way side. But this is no time to be at low ebb! I have 148 kickstarter orders (thank you all!) to fulfill, a garden full of cherry tomatoes and I've joined my first ever soccer league, though my team always loses... So yeah! I will be updating the website in the next few days, adding a whole bunch of writings, possibly streamlining the site a bit (if you guys have any suggestions, I'm welcome to them). I also have some announcements! The world has continued to turn ceaselessly (that's not the announcement) and things are certainly happening, certainly. The kickstarter project, as I've already mentioned, demands 148 sculptures (ranging from 3 to 10 inches), which I will be building over the course of the next two months, and when I'm finished there will be an epic show (if I may say so myself). The exact date and location of the show will be announced at the beginning of next week (it'll probably be somewhere around mid October). Also new apparel coming soon! And stickers! And I while I'm at it I could use some help. So I'm planning a camp out at the end of this month, and you're all invited, so if you want to escape the urban jungle and get your hands dirty, you may be in luck.

More soon. Here's some food for thought.







No comments: